19.10.15

Fall kickin in


Hey guys. It's been a while - hope you're all doing great. I'm currently blogging from the passenger seat of my boyfriend's car. We're driving home to Copenhagen after a long weekend visiting my family in Jutland. It was his first time meeting my family and it went great. Well.. Expect for me nearly coughing up my lungs and/or drowning in snot. Having the flu is so delicious.

Anyway, fall has arrived and it's beautiful and I've started taking more pictures again lately, so if my boyfriend keeps urging me to blog, maybe I'll start posting more frequently. In all honesty, I never stopped feeling like a blogger or grew tired of doing this. The makeup artist part of my life just really took over the past year and a half. Have a lovely week everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh these shots are so amazeballs! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love taking pictures and apparently my boyfriend is good at it as well : D

      Delete
  2. all pictures are beautiful but in the last one you are absolutely stunning! and you BF is very hot!
    Please keep blogging, you're so inspiring for me!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your comment, thank you! And I'll tell my boyfriend what you said ;) xo

      Delete
  3. I'm loving the denim dress!! Where'd you get it? :)

    ReplyDelete